Soldic to defend title at KSW 50 + 1st trailer
Roberto Soldic to defend title at KSW 50
KSW 50 has officially received another champion to the card as welterweight king Roberto Soldic (16-3) will defend his title at The SSE Arena, Wembley on September 14.
Universally recognized as one of the brightest prospects in the sport, 24-year-old Roberto Soldic has emerged as one of the biggest stars in KSW since making his promotional debut in 2017. A two-time KSW welterweight champion, Soldic boasts an incredible 95% finishing ratio with nine first round finishes. The Croatian, who has the suitable moniker of ‘The RoboCop’, was last in action at KSW 49 in May and took less than ninety seconds to KO the previously undefeated Krystian Kaszubowski.
Now Soldic is excited to be coming back to Wembley and is looking to bring fireworks to this special event.
“I am really looking forward to KSW 50 and being part of this huge milestone event,”said Soldic. “I won the title back in this arena last year and now I will defend it here and my goal is to bring fireworks to Wembley!”
An announcement on his opponent will come in the coming weeks.
KSW 50 Trailer
Also released today is the first trailer for this event which celebrates 50 events in 15 years for the promotion.
In the trailer we see the following fighters. KSW 50 will feature four title fights!
- Phil De Fries (17-6) KSW Heavyweight Champion
- Damian Grabowski (22-5) Heavyweight Challenger
- Tomasz Narkun (16-3) KSW Light Heavyweight Champion
- Roberto Soldic (16-3) KSW Welterweight Champion
- Norman Parke (27-6-1) Fighting for the Interim Lightweight Title
- Marian Ziolkowski (21-7-1) Fighting for the Interim Lightweight Title
- Damian Janikowski (3-2) Olympic Medalist in Wrestling
- Antoni Chmielewski (32-17) KSW 2 & 3 Tournament Winner